Conflict of interest: None declared.
Preventing recurrence of thromboembolic events through coordinated treatment in the District of Columbia
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 454–460, October 2011
How to Cite
Dromerick, A. W., Gibbons, M. C., Edwards, D. F., Farr, D. E., Giannetti, M. L., Sánchez, B., Shara, N. M., Fokar, A., Jayam-Trouth, A., Ovbiagele, B. and Kidwell, C. S. (2011), Preventing recurrence of thromboembolic events through coordinated treatment in the District of Columbia. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 454–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00654.x
Study organization and funding: This project was supported by Award Number U54NS057405 from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) and National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) (U54NS057405). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.