Conflict of interest: None declared.
The future of basic science research and stroke: hubris and translational stroke research
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 412–413, October 2011
How to Cite
Lyden, P. (2011), The future of basic science research and stroke: hubris and translational stroke research. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 412–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00657.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.