IJS announces journal series on stroke, cognition and vascular dementia
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 5, page 375, October 2011
How to Cite
Brodtmann, A. (2011), IJS announces journal series on stroke, cognition and vascular dementia. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 375. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00662.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- 1Epidemiological studies of the effect of stroke on incident dementia: a systematic review. Stroke 2010; 41:e41–6.,
- 2Prevalence, incidence, and factors associated with pre-stroke and post-stroke dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Neurol 2009; 8:1006–18.,
- 3Lacunes and cognitive decline: little things matter. Neurology 2011; 76:1856–7.,
- 5Alzheimer's Disease International. World Alzheimer's Report. London: Alzheimer's Disease International, 2009.
- 6Prevalence of dementia in Asia: report of ASIADEM collaborative studies. Alzheimer's Dement 2010; 6:S124.,
- 7Risk factors for dementia in elderly living in three French-speaking African countries. Alzheimer's Dement 2010; 6:S124.et al.
- 9The Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke. World Health Organization, 2007, 50pp.,