Conflict of interest: None declared.
Can stroke cause neurodegenerative dementia?
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 416–424, October 2011
How to Cite
Cumming, T. B. and Brodtmann, A. (2011), Can stroke cause neurodegenerative dementia?. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 416–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00666.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!