Conflict of Interest: None declared.
Value of measuring serum vascular endothelial growth factor levels in diagnosing acute ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 454–459, August 2012
How to Cite
Dassan, P., Keir, G., Jäger, H. R. and Brown, M. M. (2012), Value of measuring serum vascular endothelial growth factor levels in diagnosing acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 454–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00677.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Stroke Association
- Department of Health's NIHR (National Institute for Health Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.