Conflict of interest: None declared.
Layperson-oriented vs. clinical-based models for prediction of incidence of ischemic stroke: National FINRISK Study
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 662–668, December 2012
How to Cite
Qiao, Q., Gao, W., Laatikainen, T. and Vartiainen, E. (2012), Layperson-oriented vs. clinical-based models for prediction of incidence of ischemic stroke: National FINRISK Study. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 662–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00692.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Academy Finland. Grant Number: 129197
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!