Conflicts of Interest: None declared.
SPREAD-STACI study: A protocol for a randomized multicenter clinical trial comparing urgent with delayed endarterectomy in symptomatic carotid artery stenosis
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 81–85, January 2012
How to Cite
Lanza, G., Ricci, S., Speziale, F., Toni, D., Sbarigia, E., Setacci, C., Pratesi, C., Somalvico, F., Zaninelli, A. and Gensini, G. F. (2012), SPREAD-STACI study: A protocol for a randomized multicenter clinical trial comparing urgent with delayed endarterectomy in symptomatic carotid artery stenosis. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 81–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00699.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.