Conflict of interest: None declared.
The association between major depression, health behaviors, and quality of life in adults with stroke
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 536–543, October 2012
How to Cite
Ellis, C., Grubaugh, A. L. and Egede, L. E. (2012), The association between major depression, health behaviors, and quality of life in adults with stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 536–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00708.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.