The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Does acute behavioral testing reflect successful ischemia in rats with transient middle cerebral artery occlusion?
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 465–472, August 2012
How to Cite
Chauveau, F., Cho, T.-H., Riou, A., Langlois, J.-B., Berthezène, Y., Nighoghossian, N. and Wiart, M. (2012), Does acute behavioral testing reflect successful ischemia in rats with transient middle cerebral artery occlusion?. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 465–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00710.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.