Factors associated with severity on admission and in-hospital mortality after primary intracerebral hemorrhage in China
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 73–79, February 2013
How to Cite
Fu, X., Wong, K. S., Wei, J. W., Chen, X., Lin, Y., Zeng, J., Huang, R. and Gao, Q. (2013), Factors associated with severity on admission and in-hospital mortality after primary intracerebral hemorrhage in China. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 73–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00712.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
Funding: This study was supported by grants from the Foundation of the Education Bureau of Guangzhou (Number: 08A073), Guangzhou, China.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Foundation of the Education Bureau of Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China. Grant Number: 08A073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!