Conflict of interest: None declared.
Low bone mineral density is associated with poor clinical outcome in acute ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 68–72, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-B., Cho, A.-H., Butcher, K. S., Kim, T.-W., Ryu, S.-Y. and Kim, Y.-I. (2013), Low bone mineral density is associated with poor clinical outcome in acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 68–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00714.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.