Conflict of interest: None declared.
Low bone mineral density is associated with poor clinical outcome in acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 68–72, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-B., Cho, A.-H., Butcher, K. S., Kim, T.-W., Ryu, S.-Y. and Kim, Y.-I. (2013), Low bone mineral density is associated with poor clinical outcome in acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 68–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00714.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!