Use of oral anticoagulation among stroke patients with atrial fibrillation in China: the ChinaQUEST (Quality evaluation of stroke care and treatment) registry study
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 150–154, April 2013
How to Cite
Gao, Q., Fu, X., Wei, J. W., Chen, X., Huang, Y., Wang, J., Anderson, C. S., Wong, K. S. and China QUEST Study Investigators (2013), Use of oral anticoagulation among stroke patients with atrial fibrillation in China: the ChinaQUEST (Quality evaluation of stroke care and treatment) registry study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 150–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00716.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!