Conflict of interest: A. T. has received a research grant from AstraZeneca R&D. B. F and K. M. H. are employed at the Epidemiology Department, AstraZeneca R&D. S. Å has no conflict of interest in relation to this study.
Hemorrhage after ischemic stroke – relation to age and previous hemorrhage in a nationwide cohort of 58 868 patients
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 80–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Åsberg, S., Henriksson, K. M., Farahmand, B. and Terént, A. (2013), Hemorrhage after ischemic stroke – relation to age and previous hemorrhage in a nationwide cohort of 58 868 patients. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 80–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00718.x
Funding: Riks-Stroke, the Swedish Stroke Register, is funded by the National Board of Health and Welfare and the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions. S. Å. has received a research scholarship from Stroke-Riksförbundet (the National Association for Stroke Patients in Sweden).
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- National Board of Health and Welfare
- Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.