Conflict of interest: All of the authors are members of the steering committee for the Flo24 clinical trial, which is sponsored by CoAxia, and as such, have received minor payments from CoAxia for consultative work. In addition, the following authors have received major payments from CoAxia for consultative work: Ashfaq Schwaib and Peter Schellinger.
Safety and feasibility of NeuroFlo use in eight- to 24-hour ischemic stroke patients
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 655–661, December 2012
How to Cite
Hammer, M. D., Schwamm, L., Starkman, S., Schellinger, P. D., Jovin, T., Nogueira, R., Burgin, W. S., Sen, S., Diener, H. C., Watson, T., Michel, P., Shuaib, A., Dillon, W. and Liebeskind, D. S. (2012), Safety and feasibility of NeuroFlo use in eight- to 24-hour ischemic stroke patients. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 655–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00719.x
Funding: Funding for this study was provided by CoAxia, Inc., Maple Grove, MN. DSL received grant support from NINDS K23054084.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- CoAxia, Inc., Maple Grove, MN
- NINDS. Grant Number: K23054084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.