Conflicts of interests: None declared.
Lack of association between air pollutant exposure and short-term risk of ischaemic stroke in Lyon, France
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 669–674, December 2012
How to Cite
Mechtouff, L., Canoui-Poitrine, F., Schott, A.-M., Nighoghossian, N., Trouillas, P., Termoz, A., Porthault-Chatard, S., David, J.-S., Chasles, V. and Derex, L. (2012), Lack of association between air pollutant exposure and short-term risk of ischaemic stroke in Lyon, France. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 669–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00737.x
Funding: This work was funded by a grant from the Fondation de France. The AVC69 study was funded by a grant from the French Ministry of Health (PHRC interregional 2007 ‘Etude d'observation des délais de prise en charge et des trajectories des accidents vasculaires cérébraux dans le Rhône’).
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Fondation de France
- French Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!