Conflict of interest: None declared.
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the efficacy of statins in experimental stroke
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 150–156, February 2012
How to Cite
Baryan, H. K., Allan, S. M., Vail, A. and Smith, C. J. (2012), Systematic review and meta-analysis of the efficacy of statins in experimental stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00740.x
Funding and disclosures: H. K. B. was funded by a bursary from AstraZeneca. C. J. S. has previously received honoraria from Pfizer.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.