Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Fatigue after stroke: a systematic review of associations with impaired physical fitness
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 157–162, February 2012
How to Cite
Duncan, F., Kutlubaev, M. A., Dennis, M. S., Greig, C. and Mead, G. E. (2012), Fatigue after stroke: a systematic review of associations with impaired physical fitness. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 157–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00741.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Scottish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!