Conflict of interest: Kristian Barlinn is supported through NINDS SPOTRIAS grant (PI – James Grotta, MD, University of Texas-Houston), project CLOTBUST-Hands Free, a phase II study of an operator-independent device for sonothrombolysis in stroke. Andrei Alexandrov serves as consultant to Cerevast Therapeutics, Inc. and holds a US patent 6733450 ‘Therapeutic Method and Apparatus for Use of Sonication to Enhance Perfusion of Tissues’, assignee – Texas Board of Regents.
Intracranial vessel localization with power motion Doppler (PMD-TCD) compared with CT angiography in patients with acute ischaemic stroke
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 398–402, August 2013
How to Cite
Barlinn, K., Zivanovic, Z., Zhao, L., Kesani, M., Balucani, C., Tsivgoulis, G. and Alexandrov, A. V. (2013), Intracranial vessel localization with power motion Doppler (PMD-TCD) compared with CT angiography in patients with acute ischaemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 398–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00751.x
The other co-authors have no disclosures.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- NINDS SPOTRIAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.