Conflict of interest: C. W., D. S. and P. B. declare to have received research support/lecture honoraria from Sanofi Aventis. D. R. and L. R. are employees of Sanofi Aventis.
Vascular risk prediction in ischemic stroke patients undergoing in-patient rehabilitation – insights from the investigation of patients with ischemic stroke in neurologic rehabilitation (INSIGHT) registry
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 503–509, October 2013
How to Cite
Weimar, C., Siebler, M., Brandt, T., Römer, D., Rosin, L., Bramlage, P. and Sander, D. (2013), Vascular risk prediction in ischemic stroke patients undergoing in-patient rehabilitation – insights from the investigation of patients with ischemic stroke in neurologic rehabilitation (INSIGHT) registry. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 503–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00752.x
Funding: Sanofi Aventis Deutschland, Berlin, Germany provided an unrestricted educational grant for the conduction of this registry.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Sanofi Aventis Deutschland, Berlin, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.