Conflict of interest: M. W. is a consultant for and stockholder in Photothera and J. Z. is a consultant for Photothera.
Transcranial laser therapy for acute ischemic stroke: a pooled analysis of NEST-1 and NEST-2
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 315–320, July 2013
How to Cite
Huisa, B. N., Stemer, A. B., Walker, M. G., Rapp, K., Meyer, B. C., Zivin, J. A. and NEST-1 and -2 investigators (2013), Transcranial laser therapy for acute ischemic stroke: a pooled analysis of NEST-1 and NEST-2. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 315–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00754.x
Source of funding: Partial funding through NIH grant (3P50 NSO44148-07S2)
NEST-1 and -2 were supported by PhotoThera, Inc, Carlsbad, California.
Disclosures: B. H., A. S., K. R., and B. M. have nothing to disclose.
M. W. is a consultant for and stockholder in Photothera and J. Z. is a consultant for Photothera.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 3P50 NSO44148-07S2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.