Conflict of interest: None declared.
Cerebral and extracerebral vasoreactivity in symptomatic lacunar stroke patients: a case-control study
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 413–421, August 2013
How to Cite
Deplanque, D., Lavallee, P. C., Labreuche, J., Gongora-Rivera, F., Jaramillo, A., Brenner, D., Abboud, H., Klein, I. F., Touboul, P.-J., Vicaut, E., Amarenco, P. and the Lacunar-BICHAT Investigators (2013), Cerebral and extracerebral vasoreactivity in symptomatic lacunar stroke patients: a case-control study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 413–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00755.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Pfizer Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.