Conflict of interest: None declared.
Properties of proxy-derived modified Rankin Scale assessment
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 403–407, August 2013
How to Cite
McArthur, K., Beagan, M. L. C., Degnan, A., Howarth, R. C., Mitchell, K. A., McQuaige, F. B., Shannon, M. A. C., Stott, D. and Quinn, T. J. (2013), Properties of proxy-derived modified Rankin Scale assessment. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 403–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00759.x
Funding: No external funding.
Dr Quinn has received grant support for studies of stroke assessment and training; he has published in support of modified Rankin Scale as a trial outcome.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!