Conflict of interest: None declared.
Design of a prospective, dose-escalation study evaluating the Safety of Pioglitazone for Hematoma Resolution in Intracerebral Hemorrhage (SHRINC)
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 388–396, July 2013
How to Cite
Gonzales, N. R., Shah, J., Sangha, N., Sosa, L., Martinez, R., Shen, L., Kasam, M., Morales, M. M., Hossain, M. M., Barreto, A. D., Savitz, S. I., Lopez, G., Misra, V., Wu, T.-C., El Khoury, R., Sarraj, A., Sahota, P., Hicks, W., Acosta, I., Sline, M. R., Rahbar, M. H., Zhao, X., Aronowski, J. and Grotta, J. C. (2013), Design of a prospective, dose-escalation study evaluating the Safety of Pioglitazone for Hematoma Resolution in Intracerebral Hemorrhage (SHRINC). International Journal of Stroke, 8: 388–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00761.x
Funding: The design, conduct, and salary support for study personnel for SHRINC are funded by SPOTRIAS P50-NS044227 from the National Institutes of Health to the University of Texas-Houston Medical School (UT Health) Stroke Program.
Dr. Gonzales was also supported by the American Heart Association Clinical Research Program Award 0885050N and NIH/NCRR 1KL2 RR024149 to the University of Texas-Houston Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- SPOTRIAS. Grant Number: P50-NS044227
- American Heart Association Clinical Research Program Award. Grant Number: 0885050N
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: 1KL2 RR024149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!