Equally contributing first authors.
Copeptin and risk stratification in patients with ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack: The CoRisk Study
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 214–218, April 2013
How to Cite
De Marchis, G. M., Katan, M., Weck, A., Brekenfeld, C., Mattle, H. P., Buhl, D., Müller, B., Christ-Crain, M. and Arnold, M. (2013), Copeptin and risk stratification in patients with ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack: The CoRisk Study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 214–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00762.x
This study is registered in ClinicalTrials.gov under the number NCT00878813.
Conflict of interest: MK, MCC, BM, and PS received support from Thermo Fisher Scientific to attend meetings and fulfilled speaking engagements not related to the CoRisk study. BM serves as a consultant and receives research support from Thermo Fisher Scientific not related o this study. All other authors have no financial disclosure related to the present manuscript.
Funding: The study was supported by an unrestricted research grant of: B•R•A•H•M•S Biomarkers Clinical Diagnostics Division, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Neuendorfstr. 25;16761 Hennigsdorf-Berlin Germany; Foundation of the Inselspital Bern (Switzerland); Foundation Scientia et Arte, Bern (Switzerland); De Quervain's Grant for young clinical investigators, Clinical Trials Unit, Bern (Switzerland) to GMDM. Career Development Grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) to MK. All supporting entities will have no role in the collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; or the preparation, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Foundation of the Inselspital Bern (Switzerland)
- Foundation Scientia et Arte, Bern (Switzerland)
- Clinical Trials Unit, Bern (Switzerland)
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!