Conflicts of interests: None declared.
Depressive symptoms as a predictor of quality of life in cerebral small vessel disease, acting independently of disability; a study in both sporadic small vessel disease and CADASIL
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 510–517, October 2013
How to Cite
Brookes, R. L., Willis, T. A., Patel, B., Morris, R. G. and Markus, H. S. (2013), Depressive symptoms as a predictor of quality of life in cerebral small vessel disease, acting independently of disability; a study in both sporadic small vessel disease and CADASIL. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 510–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00763.x
Funding: This research was supported by grants from the Stroke Association (TSA 2006/12) and the Wellcome Trust (081589/Z/06/Z).
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2012
- Stroke Association. Grant Number: TSA 2006/12
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 081589/Z/06/Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!