Conflict of interest: None.
The FeSTivaLS trial protocol: A randomized evaluation of the efficacy of functional strength training on enhancing walking and upper limb function later post stroke
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 374–382, July 2013
How to Cite
Mares, K., Cross, J., Clark, A., Barton, G. R., Poland, F., O'Driscoll, M.-L., Watson, M. J., McGlashan, K., Myint, P. K. and Pomeroy, V. M. (2013), The FeSTivaLS trial protocol: A randomized evaluation of the efficacy of functional strength training on enhancing walking and upper limb function later post stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 374–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00778.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- The Stroke Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.