AM Honoraria for educational symposia and payments for consultations from Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Cerebral edema in acute ischemic stroke patients treated with intravenous thrombolysis
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 529–534, October 2013
How to Cite
Strbian, D., Meretoja, A., Putaala, J., Kaste, M., Tatlisumak, T. and the Helsinki Stroke Thrombolysis Registry Group (2013), Cerebral edema in acute ischemic stroke patients treated with intravenous thrombolysis. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 529–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00781.x
Conflict of Interest: DS None declared.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.