AM Honoraria for educational symposia and payments for consultations from Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Cerebral edema in acute ischemic stroke patients treated with intravenous thrombolysis
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 529–534, October 2013
How to Cite
Strbian, D., Meretoja, A., Putaala, J., Kaste, M., Tatlisumak, T. and the Helsinki Stroke Thrombolysis Registry Group (2013), Cerebral edema in acute ischemic stroke patients treated with intravenous thrombolysis. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 529–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00781.x
Conflict of Interest: DS None declared.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.