Dr. Nielsen is deceased.
Remote ischemic perconditioning in thrombolysed stroke patients: Randomized study of activating endogenous neuroprotection – design and MRI measurements
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 141–146, February 2013
How to Cite
Hougaard, K. D., Hjort, N., Zeidler, D., Sørensen, L., Nørgaard, A., Thomsen, R. B., Jonsdottir, K., Mouridsen, K., Hansen, T. M., Cho, T.-H., Nielsen, T. T., Bøtker, H. E., Østergaard, L. and Andersen, G. (2013), Remote ischemic perconditioning in thrombolysed stroke patients: Randomized study of activating endogenous neuroprotection – design and MRI measurements. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00786.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
Study organization and funding: This study is conducted on the Department of Neurology, Aarhus University Hospital, in collaboration with Department of Neuroradiology Aarhus University Hospital, Center for Integrative Neuroscience Aarhus University Hospital and Department of Cardiology Aarhus University Hospital Skejby. The study is supported by grants from Danish National Research Foundation, Aase and Ejnar Danielsens foundation (106903), and the Tryg Foundation. (4094-09). Bayer AG supplies the contrast media for perfusion scans.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsens foundation. Grant Number: 106903
- Tryg Foundation. Grant Number: 4094-09
This article has been cited by:
- 2Ischaemic conditioning: are we there yet?, Heart, 2015, 101, 13, 1067, ,
- 3Ischemic Conditioning Is Safe and Effective for Octo- and Nonagenarians in Stroke Prevention and Treatment, Neurotherapeutics, 2015, 12, 3, 667, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Remote ischemic conditioning: from experimental observation to clinical application: report from the 8th Biennial Hatter Cardiovascular Institute Workshop, Basic Research in Cardiology, 2015, 110, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Low dose Hsp90 inhibitor 17AAG protects neural progenitor cells from ischemia induced death, Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, 2014, 8, 4, 353, , , , , ,