Dr. Nielsen is deceased.
Remote ischemic perconditioning in thrombolysed stroke patients: Randomized study of activating endogenous neuroprotection – design and MRI measurements
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 141–146, February 2013
How to Cite
Hougaard, K. D., Hjort, N., Zeidler, D., Sørensen, L., Nørgaard, A., Thomsen, R. B., Jonsdottir, K., Mouridsen, K., Hansen, T. M., Cho, T.-H., Nielsen, T. T., Bøtker, H. E., Østergaard, L. and Andersen, G. (2013), Remote ischemic perconditioning in thrombolysed stroke patients: Randomized study of activating endogenous neuroprotection – design and MRI measurements. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00786.x
Conflict of interest: None declared.
Study organization and funding: This study is conducted on the Department of Neurology, Aarhus University Hospital, in collaboration with Department of Neuroradiology Aarhus University Hospital, Center for Integrative Neuroscience Aarhus University Hospital and Department of Cardiology Aarhus University Hospital Skejby. The study is supported by grants from Danish National Research Foundation, Aase and Ejnar Danielsens foundation (106903), and the Tryg Foundation. (4094-09). Bayer AG supplies the contrast media for perfusion scans.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsens foundation. Grant Number: 106903
- Tryg Foundation. Grant Number: 4094-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.