The Helsinki Stroke Thrombolysis Registry Group includes also: Ville Artto, Olli Häppölä, Perttu J. Lindsberg, Katja Piironen, Janne Pitkäniemi, Kirsi Rantanen, Tiina Sairanen, Oili Salonen, Heli Silvennoinen, Lauri Soinne, Daniel Strbian.
Does time of day or physician experience affect outcome of acute ischemic stroke patients treated with thrombolysis? A study from Finland
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 511–516, August 2012
How to Cite
, Helsinki Stroke Thrombolysis Registry Group (2012), Does time of day or physician experience affect outcome of acute ischemic stroke patients treated with thrombolysis? A study from Finland. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 511–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00795.x
Conflict of interest: Yes.
Sources of Funding: This study was funded by the Helsinki University Central Hospital EVO Research Fund.
Disclosure: Dr Atula, Dr Curtze, Dr Leppä, Mr Lindberg, Dr Mustanoja, Dr Putaala, and Dr Tiainen report no conflicts of interest. Dr Meretoja has received modest consultant fees and honoraria for speaking in educational symposia from Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr Tatlisumak has received modest research grant from Boehringer Ingelheim, has research contracts with SanofiAventis, H. Lundbeck Ab, Schering Plough, Mitsubishi Pharma Europe, BrainsGate Inc, and Concentric Medical Inc, served as a consultant to Mitsubishi Pharma Europe, Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr Kaste received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim, PAION AG, Forest Research Laboratories Inc, and Lundbeck AS for participating in Steering Committee meetings of all ECASS and Desmoteplase in Acute Ischemic Stroke Trial (DIAS) trials (modest), and is a consultant and on the Advisory Boards of Boehringer Ingelheim, PAION AG, Forest Research Laboratories Inc, and Lundbeck AS (modest).
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Helsinki University Central Hospital EVO Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.