Conflict of interest: None declared.
The influence of anterior cerebral artery flow diversion measured by transcranial Doppler on acute infarct volume and clinical outcome in anterior circulation stroke
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 228–234, June 2013
How to Cite
Zareie, H., Quain, D. A., Parsons, M., Inder, K. J., McElduff, P., Miteff, F., Spratt, N. J. and Levi, C. (2013), The influence of anterior cerebral artery flow diversion measured by transcranial Doppler on acute infarct volume and clinical outcome in anterior circulation stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 228–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00801.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Hunter New England Health
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- University of Newcastle
- National Stroke Foundation (Australia)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!