Conflict of interest: None declared.
Stroke complicating transcatheter aortic valve implantation: incidence, risk factors and outcome
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 235–239, June 2013
How to Cite
Leker, R. R., Eichel, R., Verber, A., Cohen, Jose. E., Lotan, C. and Danenberg, H. D. (2013), Stroke complicating transcatheter aortic valve implantation: incidence, risk factors and outcome. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 235–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00804.x
Disclosures: All authors have nothing to disclose.
Funding: This study was supported by the Peritz and Chantal Scheinberg Cerebrovascular Research Fund and by the Sol Irwin Juni Trust Fund.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Peritz and Chantal Scheinberg Cerebrovascular Research Fund
- Sol Irwin Juni Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.