Conflicts of interest: D. S. reports no disclosures. A. M. received honoraria for educational symposia, and payments for consultations from Boehringer Ingelheim. K. P. reports no disclosures. T. S. received modest honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim for speaking. J. P., M. T., and V. A. report no disclosures. KR received honoraria from Boehringer-Ingelheim for speaking. O. H. received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim. M. K. received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim, PAION AG, Forest Research Laboratories Inc., and Lundbeck AS for participating in Steering Committee meetings of all European Cooperative Acute Stroke Study and Desmoteplase in Acute Ischemic Stroke Trial (DIAS) trials, and is a consultant and on the Advisory Boards of Boehringer Ingelheim, PAION AG, Forest Research Laboratories Inc., and Lundbeck AS. P. J. L. reports no disclosures.
Intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke patients presenting with mild symptoms
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 293–299, July 2013
How to Cite
Strbian, D., Piironen, K., Meretoja, A., Sairanen, T., Putaala, J., Tiainen, M., Artto, V., Rantanen, K., Häppölä, O., Kaste, M., Lindsberg, P. J. and Helsinki Stroke Thrombolysis Registry Group (2013), Intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke patients presenting with mild symptoms. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 293–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00808.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Helsinki University Central Hospital (HUCH)
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.