Conflict of interest: H. W., A. S., F. H., E. S., R. L., H. A. A., A. F., K. L., U. W., R. D. report no conflicts of interest. B. H. is employee of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH and Co. KG. The study was funded by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG.
Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 286–292, July 2013
How to Cite
Worthmann, H., Schwartz, A., Heidenreich, F., Sindern, E., Lorenz, R., Adams, H.-A., Flemming, A., Luettje, K., Walter, U., Haertle, B. and Dengler, R. (2013), Educational campaign on stroke in an urban population in Northern Germany: influence on public stroke awareness and knowledge. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 286–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00809.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!