Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest.
Population-based study of acute- and long-term care costs after stroke in patients with AF
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 308–314, July 2013
How to Cite
Luengo-Fernandez, R., Yiin, G. S.C., Gray, A. M. and Rothwell, P. M. (2013), Population-based study of acute- and long-term care costs after stroke in patients with AF. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 308–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00812.x
Funding: Ramon Luengo-Fernandez is funded from an Economic and Social Research Council/Medical Research Council/National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) early career fellowship in economics of health. Additional financial support for the analysis presented in this study was received from an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim. Oxford Vascular Study is funded by the UK Medical Research Council, the Dunhill Medical Trust, the Stroke Association, the BUPA Foundation, the NIHR, the Thames Valley Primary Care Research Partnership, and the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, Oxford. HERC obtains part of its funding from the NIHR.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- UK Medical Research Council
- Dunhill Medical Trust
- Stroke Association
- BUPA Foundation
- Thames Valley Primary Care Research Partnership
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.