Conflict of interest: None declared.
Two-year direct medical costs of stroke in Korea: a multi-centre incidence-based study from hospital perspectives
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 186–192, April 2013
How to Cite
Rha, J.-H., Koo, J., Cho, K. H., Kim, E.-G., Oh, G. S., Lee, S. J., Cha, J. K., Oh, J.-J., Ham, G.-R., Seo, H.-S. and Kim, J. S. (2013), Two-year direct medical costs of stroke in Korea: a multi-centre incidence-based study from hospital perspectives. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 186–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00815.x
Source of fund: The study was financially supported by Korea Pfizer and by a grant of the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (A080201).
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Korea Pfizer
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!