Conflicts of interest: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Single subcortical infarction associated with parental arterial disease: important yet neglected sub-type of atherothrombotic stroke
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 197–203, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. S. and Yoon, Y. (2013), Single subcortical infarction associated with parental arterial disease: important yet neglected sub-type of atherothrombotic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 197–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00816.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080201
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: M103KV010010 06K2201 01010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!