Conflict of interest: None declared.
Cerebral vasospasm after sub-arachnoid hemorrhage as a clinical predictor and phenotype for genetic association study
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 620–625, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H., Crago, E., Kim, M., Sherwood, P., Conley, Y., Poloyac, S. and Kerr, M. (2013), Cerebral vasospasm after sub-arachnoid hemorrhage as a clinical predictor and phenotype for genetic association study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 620–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00823.x
Funding: This research was funded by National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!