Conflict of interest: None declared.
Changes in fat mass in stroke survivors: a systematic review
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 491–498, August 2012
How to Cite
English, C., Thoirs, K., Coates, A., Ryan, A. and Bernhardt, J. (2012), Changes in fat mass in stroke survivors: a systematic review. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 491–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00824.x
Funding: Dr English is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Research Training Fellowship (#610312). Dr Ryan was supported by a VA Research Career Scientist Award, National Institute on Aging grants RO1-AG030075, and Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center P30-AG028747.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council Research Training Fellowship. Grant Number: #610312
- VA Research Career Scientist Award, National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: RO1-AG030075
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: P30-AG028747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.