Conflict of Interest: None disclosed.
Body mass index and risk of total and type-specific stroke in Chinese adults: results from a longitudinal study in China
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 245–250, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Liu, Y., Yang, Q., Dai, X., Wu, S., Wang, W., Ji, X., Li, L. and Fang, X. (2013), Body mass index and risk of total and type-specific stroke in Chinese adults: results from a longitudinal study in China. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00830.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!