Conflict of interest: None declared.
Types, outcome and risk factors of stroke in Tribal Patients
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 675–680, December 2013
How to Cite
Singh, J. K., Ranjan, P., Kumari, A., Dahale, A. S., Jha, R. and Das, R. (2013), Types, outcome and risk factors of stroke in Tribal Patients. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 675–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00842.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!