Conflict of interest: David E. Thaler and David M. Kent have consulted for WL Gore Associates. David E. Thaler has also consulted for AGA Medical Corporation.
The Risk of Paradoxical Embolism (RoPE) Study: initial description of the completed database
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 612–619, December 2013
How to Cite
Thaler, D. E., Di Angelantonio, E., Di Tullio, M. R., Donovan, J. S., Griffith, J., Homma, S., Jaigobin, C., Mas, J.-L., Mattle, H. P., Michel, P., Mono, M.-L., Nedeltchev, K., Papetti, F., Ruthazer, R., Serena, J., Weimar, C., Elkind, M. S. V. and Kent, D. M. (2013), The Risk of Paradoxical Embolism (RoPE) Study: initial description of the completed database. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 612–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00843.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.