Conflict of interest: None declared.
Utilization of intravenous thrombolysis is increasing in the United States
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 681–688, December 2013
How to Cite
Nasr, D. M., Brinjikji, W., Cloft, H. J. and Rabinstein, A. A. (2013), Utilization of intravenous thrombolysis is increasing in the United States. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 681–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00844.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.