Conflict of interest: None declared.
Stroke care in Central Eastern Europe: current problems and call for action
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 365–371, July 2013
How to Cite
Lenti, L., Brainin, M., Titianova, E., Morovic, S., Demarin, V., Kalvach, P., Skoloudik, D., Kobayashi, A., Czlonkowska, A., Muresanu, D. F., Shekhovtsova, K., Skvortsova, V. I., Sternic, N., Beslac Bumbasirevic, L., Svigelj, V., Turcani, P., Bereczki, D. and Csiba, L. (2013), Stroke care in Central Eastern Europe: current problems and call for action. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 365–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00845.x
The Budapest statement of stroke experts of Central Eastern European countries.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.