Conflict of interest: None declared.
Comprehensive stroke units: a review of comparative evidence and experience
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 260–264, June 2013
How to Cite
Chan, D. K. Y., Cordato, D., O'Rourke, F., Chan, D. L., Pollack, M., Middleton, S. and Levi, C. (2013), Comprehensive stroke units: a review of comparative evidence and experience. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 260–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00850.x
Funding: This project is supported by NHMRC grant ID no. 510275.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 510275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.