Conflict of interest: A.T. has received a research grant from AstraZeneca R&D. K.M.H. is employed at the AstraZeneca R&D. M.E. and S.Å. have no conflict of interest in relation to this study.
Reduced risk of death with warfarin – results of an observational nationwide study of 20 442 patients with atrial fibrillation and ischaemic stroke
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 689–695, December 2013
How to Cite
Åsberg, S., Eriksson, M., Henriksson, K. M. and Terént, A. (2013), Reduced risk of death with warfarin – results of an observational nationwide study of 20 442 patients with atrial fibrillation and ischaemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 689–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00855.x
Funding: Riks-Stroke is funded by the National Board of Health and Welfare, and the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions. S.Å. has received a research scholarship from the National Association for Stroke Patients in Sweden (Stroke-Riks Förbundet).
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- AstraZeneca R&D
- National Board of Health and Welfare
- Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.