Conflict of interest: None declared.
Mortality and causes of death in the Familial Intracranial Aneurysm study
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 696–700, December 2013
How to Cite
Sauerbeck, L., Hornung, R., Woo, D., Moomaw, C. J., Anderson, C., Connolly, E. S., Rouleau, G. A., Brown, R. D., Broderick, J. P. and the FIA Study Investigators (2013), Mortality and causes of death in the Familial Intracranial Aneurysm study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 696–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00857.x
Funding: This study was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke (NINDS R01 NS39512) National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke. Grant Number: R01 NS39512
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.