Conflict of Interest: None declared.
Inpatient stroke care quality for veterans: are there differences between Veterans Affairs medical centers in the stroke belt and other areas?
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 67–72, January 2015
How to Cite
Jia, H., Phipps, M., Bravata, D., Castro, J., Li, X., Ordin, D., Myers, J., Vogel, W. B., Williams, L. and Chumbler, N. (2015), Inpatient stroke care quality for veterans: are there differences between Veterans Affairs medical centers in the stroke belt and other areas?. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 67–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2012.00861.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development. Grant Number: RRP 09–184
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.